The cause of yeast infection can range from low immunity to lack of proper hygiene. Yest infection is one of those conditions which are more of an irritation to those suffering from it more than it is life threatening but it needs to be monitored nevertheless.
Preventative techniques are important although despite the extra care you take, sometimes there will be issues which are out of your control meaning there will be issues flaring up occasionally.
Candida Albicans is an organism responsible in vaginal yeast infection cases and has been described as persistent. This is one area where good hygiene practices really need to be observed so it’s incidence can be kept to a bare minimum.
If left unchecked, CA can multiply quickly and depending on how quickly treatment is delivered, yeast infection issues will be a problem. One thing, self diagnosis is usually frowned upon in most areas of health the patient is not experienced in so if you think yeast infection is a problem for you then always check with your doctor first.
Yeast Infection Causes You Should Be Aware Of
1. Low immunity is a major cause and could simply come from high stress levels caused by work, personal issues or even over exercising.
2. Too much heat can be a trigger for yeast infection to multiply
3. Sexual activity can be the catalyst for spreading infection
4. Variations in a woman’s sugar levels as well as hormonal change can be another launching pad for the yeast bug to multiply
5. Antibiotics have been blamed for an increase with people urged to complete their course once it’s subscribed. Unfinished prescriptions is a real issue and it can be listed among the causes of yeast infection multiplying
6. Poor nutrition is another issue and while it’s not a direct effect, it indirectly affects one’s body with the risk of candidiasis be increased
7. Wearing tight fitting clothing can be an issue such as tight underwear which can prevent the skin from breathing thus encouraging fungal growth in or near the vaginal area
8. Candida is also encouraged to multiply through taking birth control pills where estrogen levels are increased
9. Causes of yeast infection include hormonal changes towards the end of a woman’s menstrual cycles and can be a reason for yeast infections recurring regularly
10. Pregnant women who have yeast infection can also cause issues to their infants. If you’re pregnant and suspect yeast infection then under no circumstances treat yourself. See you doctor for treatment advice.